1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mysupermarket website shutdown?

Discussion in 'La Cuisine' started by Cyber-Mav, 2 Mar 2020.

1. Cyber-Mav

Capodecina

sad news indeed. the site saved me a lot of monies.
    anyone know of any alternatives?

2. Semple

Soldato

Was a bit gutted to get this email the other day. I don't believe there are any other alternatives out there, was a fairly niche app.

3. jpaul

Capodecina

just have to rely on hotuk ... but, I don't know how that survives.

since mysupermarket didn't have a very good aldi/lidl catalogue, it was sometimes of limited use.

also, the supermarket sites themselves, often show bulk purchase deals, not on myS.

4. hyperseven

Soldato

HUKD are raking it in from all the affiliate link traffic. It's now part of a global network of deal sites.

5. Felix

Mobster

Shame the app was great as you could just scan a barcode and it would do the rest!

6. xb8browney

Soldato

Shame, hukd is absolute trash.

7. robfosters

Caporegime

Damn and blast, that was a great site. Use to use it all the time to find the best price and deals on alcohol and meat.

8. jpaul

Capodecina

so what are the alternatives ?

I contemplated 'google' search alternatives, since google shopping mainly shows the 'amazon' supermarket/paid advertisers

inurl:(tesco.com) OR inurl:(sainsburys.co.uk) OR inurl:(boots.com) OR inurl:(asda.com) shreddies 750g
    ?

... the conversion of colon/left bracket was a smiley, can't rememeber hows to escape