Naked airport scanner

Soldato

Tell that the the people who survived a terrorist act on board an aircraft or the families of the dead.

To those who think there are outweighing reasons against, you're an idiot.
Imagine if there was an instance it saved a plane full of people, instantly the system has just become the best thing that has ever happened to those lives saved.
Not saying if it wasn't in place a person trying to do something wouldn't be caught.

Soldato
I think this is a brilliant idea and I couldn't care less about the person on the screen seeing my wang. I mean they will be seeing thousands and thousands of wangs a day its really not going to matter to them.

Soldato
Tell that the the people who survived a terrorist act on board an aircraft or the families of the dead.

Imagine if there was an instance it saved a plane full of people, instantly the system has just become the best thing that has ever happened to those lives saved.
Not saying if it wasn't in place a person trying to do something wouldn't be caught.

Equally think of all the cancer caused..... nice.
Won't ever be linked to the machine, but then as we all know drinking water from Sellafield in perfectly safe.
I'm not against the machines in theory, but I dispute their rem values, a company quoting in an outdated termf or a start when quoting safety has to be queried.

Caporegime
I think this is a brilliant idea and I couldn't care less about the person on the screen seeing my wang. I mean they will be seeing thousands and thousands of wangs a day its really not going to matter to them.

I dunno your wang is pretty damned disturbing :(

Soldato
To be honest, if it removes the hassle of having to take everything off, then I'm all right with it. As long as proper measures are taken so the security personnel can't take the pictures home with them.

Soldato

/pedant

Wouldn't the person on the screen be you? So you don't mind looking at you're own wang? :p

/pedant

Sorry I knew what you meant.

Soldato
I know the images get deleted but how does this stack up with children?

how are they deleted ? stored in ram what type of deletion ?

Safer travel and speedier security gets the thumbs up from me.

I'll believe it when I see it

In all honesty Im not to bothered about it, but I can see the issue of abuse of children by stealing the images, leaked shots of celebs for more critique over there image and general morally wrong abuse of the system !

Soldato
No thanks.

I don't want someone I don't know looking at me naked. I don't care if they want to use the lame, outdated excuse of "anti-terror" (most of which is probably state-funded anyway).

What's next? Patrol helicopters looking through walls into houses? Thought police?

Good lord. Have some sense people.

Those who trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither.

Caporegime
but I can see the issue of abuse of children by stealing the images,!

what kind of pedo do you honestly think would forgo the photo quality images and video on the internet in favour of this

4653752910.jpg

Unless of course they have some sort of faceless negative fetish in which case photoshop filters would probably more their taste.

Soldato
What's next? Patrol helicopters looking through walls into houses? Thought police?

Nobody's forcing you to fly. Just like nobody's forcing you to go to the cinema if you're not happy with your bags being searched on entry.

Caporegime
No thanks.

I don't want someone I don't know looking at me naked. I don't care if they want to use the lame, outdated excuse of "anti-terror" (most of which is probably state-funded anyway).

You're not trading any freedom though.

You can just not choose to fly?

You don't like the way a company does business **** off else where.

Man of Honour
You enjoy strangers touching you?

Why yes I do it wakes me up.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me at all, I'd rather that than be irradiated and waste pointless amount of money for something which does sod all to improve security.

I do work in the security services industry so ATP searches are quite common so I guess I'm oblivious to it.

It's just part of their job - it really isn't horrific or an invasion of my being, being searched. It's a little precious to be bothered by that.

Soldato

This machine would not have prevented 9/11.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;15082468 said:
I'm really not sure what the problem is, even with kids.

Everyone has genitals. Who cares?
exactly... and even if you knew the viewing guard person, they probably wouldn't be able to recognise you anyway looking at the bbc picture. So really, if nobody knows who the picture is of, it is quickly deleted, there seems to be no problem!

Soldato
Why is everyone assuming that bombs will be snuck onto planes though?

All you need is a sharp object.

What would you do with that sharp object then? Because you certainly wouldnt be getting into the cockpit.

No thanks.

Good lord? Have some sense?

Seriously? Have you seen your post?

This is an airport scanner, it's not big brother, they're not x-raying you every day whilst you walk down the street.

Get a grip.

I have not seen a single decent reason why this is a bad idea.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Someone you dont know in a hidden room looking at a grainy ghost image of you naked, or someone you dont know padding you down, touching you all over, infront of everyone, and then possibly taking you into a room with more people you dont know for a strip search...

There are much bigger issues than this. ANPR cameras tracking your movements, CCTV watching you, credit cards allowing people to monitor your spending, the fact that through my club card Tesco know exactly what ive bought for the last god knows how many years, how often, and where I live. Someone I dont know looking at an un recognisable image of someone they dont know that they can do nothing with is hardly high on my list of things to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom