Naked airport scanner

Soldato
so you agree that its not going to stop the terrorism but you want them anyway.

recalling soldiers would save lives and money....ok the lives may not mean as much to me and you but to the parents of the soldiers im pretty sure they do.

why do you feel there will always be terrorism ? does every country in the world get terrorist attacks done against them ? or is it when certain groups are not happy with certain actions....like invading their country ...bombing their people.

also i didnt play any child abuse pedo cards...i get sick of people bringing up its to protect our children against pedos and to protect us from the terrorists.

I'm still failing to see your point? Of course an airport scanner cant stop terrorism elsewhere, it's about making it more diffcult for people to smuggle things they shouldnt onto planes and thus reducing terrorism aboard planes. I'm not sure why you dont understand this?

I just think regardless of the military position of the US or UK, they will always (now) be targetted just purely due to their position, opinions/policy and maybe previous actions.

My comment re child abuse was not directed at you, just a general comment.

Soldato
Can i just say...

If you get your jollies off looking at a black and white outlined photo then you arent going to swip one of these pics to get your rocks off. My god, what a lot of rubbish that people could be using this for the wrong reasons. haha!

Back
Top Bottom