Name my new pet rats.

Associate
They look like roans but not sure what colour that is? Mink possibly? If they are roans Tread or Badger could be good names.

I've got 5 girls at the minute - Katherine, Elena, Keek, Ghost and Mouse.

Other names I've had for my girls are Dory, Squeak, Mischief, Munchkin, Misty, Splodge, Racetrack, Starbuck, Keira and Boomer. Boys have been Edward, Emmett, Apollo and Husker.

Cage base looks like a Jenny, is it?

Soldato
OP
They look like roans but not sure what colour that is? Mink possibly? If they are roans Tread or Badger could be good names.

I've got 5 girls at the minute - Katherine, Elena, Keek, Ghost and Mouse.

Other names I've had for my girls are Dory, Squeak, Mischief, Munchkin, Misty, Splodge, Racetrack, Starbuck, Keira and Boomer. Boys have been Edward, Emmett, Apollo and Husker.

Cage base looks like a Jenny, is it?

Would say mink, probably tell better when a little older :D and no it's a Mary not Jenny.

Associate
Would say mink, probably tell better when a little older :D and no it's a Mary not Jenny.

Have you got another cage to put them into soon? The Mary looks pretty small... Cage calculator says 2 will fit in it but I'd suggest a Freddy 2 as you can get them pretty cheap 2nd hand now and they are brilliant cages and really easy to clean.

Back
Top Bottom