US: NCIS

Man of Honour
Poor old Kate, I was gobsmacked when they killed her off in the first season.

It was pretty brutal - made its mark amongst shows where you simply don't do that sort of thing though heh. Dunno if it was accidental or always intended but it was setup pretty well for viewer impact.

Soldato
I started watching the LA spin off about 4 days ago, and I'm about to go into the last episode in season 4. I think I may have a little addiction. I can't even tell if it's to the show, or to Kensi/Daniela?! :o

Soldato
Nell/Renee is gorgeous.. But Kensi/Daniela's laugh is amazing, and those eyes! I could listen to her forever as well. I think I'm in love.

I'm also forever alone. :(

Associate
Man, can't believe I had never seen this before until I was in the States in January. Brought the box set of Amazon Seasons 1-8 and now me and the misses are getting through them.

Also talk about bringing up an old thread :D

Caporegime
I like NCIS a lot, I'd watched the odd episode here and there for the past few years, and it wasn't until last year that I decided to catch up with it.

I miss Ziva, but the new girl's fitting in well.

Don't know how long they can continue with the show either. It's iconic really.

Soldato
Ive never seen NCIS: LA, but the other 2 I like. I prefer New Orleans tho.

NCIS:LA is my fav I am in love with Kenzi :o

I also find that it doesn't take its self as serious as the other 2. That said they are all decent. I think that the original has about ran its course now. Not saying that its not good, its just that it often is not different from the past few weeks eps. That said the one the other week where the assassin was after gibb's "family" was excellent.

Back
Top Bottom