Need a Gaming Headset - Then look here first

Caporegime
OP
guys thats the Aune T1 arrived, Can you tell me if I need to touch the switches on the bottom? My heaphones are the DT770 250OHm versions

leave it on default and listen to your headphones, if you can stick them on full volume and they aren't making your ears bleed then increase it.

otherwise leave them on default. that's how i test to see if it's the right match for the headphones. if you feel they are being underpowered (not loud) then you can increase it.

Soldato
hi guys sorry for the delay,I must say the audio is so much better on my dt770s with the Aune T1, Im no good at describing things but the sounds seem cleaner and bigger VERY happy with it,

Soldato
That's the one.

Sorry for the extremely late reply, I just didn't notice your post, probably because the thread is stickied.

How are you liking the T1?

Personally I found the Voskhod Rockets to be too confined, the sound stage was just too small but the sound was quite good. I much prefer my chap n cheerful used 6DJ8 Mullard which has a bigger sound stage, strong bass and a much more mellow and smooth sound.

Last edited:
Soldato
Im loving it don't why it took me so long to get one :) I will try the rocket and see how it goes might even go for the 6DJ8 Mullard next

Thanks again for all your help

Soldato
I thought TwsT said he was going to redo it.

I was going to create an index & info post for all reviews in this forum but TwsT said he was going to do it, so I abandoned the idea.

Associate
I ordered 4 of the DX clip on mics, one never worked and another has a constant popping issue, the other 2 seem fine so far though. Has anyone else had any similar experiences with these mics?

Back
Top Bottom