Need a new case less than 55cm in height, any suggestions ?

Soldato
I will still stand by how useless reviews are, although they are amoung the better ones.

With cases it is really up to you to make your own opinion on them, the most important part is how the case is to live with and for that you need to get someone who has lived with it for a build, and upgrade and a troubleshoot ideally.

Ever since the v1000 was rated highly I have not trusted reviews, the initial batch of reviews noted none of the troubles!

v1000+ was rated like it was a v1000 even though they had fixed the issues, and the Stacker 830 is the most recent example of terrible reviews, most reviews seem to be the same one re-written, if the first big site rates it highly nobody will go against them.

For example, I am taking WJA96's comments on the v600 in a lot mroe regard than the 10 reviews I have read on it, as none have mentioned the trouble with tidying cables or the PSU affecting temperature depending on which way round it is, none of them even thought to change the PSU orientation.

Some reviews are indeed great, but give me two or three people using the case as a case not an afternoon review anyday, you get a much more well rounded opinion from someone who obviously wanted to buy the case, as you are looking to. That alone puts them into the same frame of mind as you.

Back
Top Bottom