Need A New Hobby - Any Ideas?

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Freefaller said:
I hear jumping out of planes can be quite fun...

I want to do this. Why i do not know as to be honest i am scared of heights. :o
Yes 6ft 5 and scared of heights. :p Well i am not scared exactly, i have worked off ladders and scaffolding etc and crawled about on the odd roof but i don't like it.
Still i want to sling myself out of a plane and do some of that freefalling business. How many static jumps do you have to do before they let you do your own thing ?

Topic.
Build something.
Whether its an Uber system or kit car or RC car etc etc etc.
or start buying and selling that's a great hobby i have had all my life. Doesn't have to be cars it can be anything you are in to.

Soldato
Ender said:
Decided i need to do more in my life then i am at the moment, wouldnt say im unactive but i need something that can keep me intrested or excited (or both :))
Anyways at the moment i fence and ski (although this i can only do on trips to france etc) so has anyone got any good hobbies/activies that they do?

Can you afford skydiving?

Soldato
Seb said:
id advise buying some rubber ones to start. I bought wooden ones first and concussed myself several times.

I did... although I didnt break them on myself :D

I need to get some better ones though, just bought the cheapest I could find on the 'bay.

Soldato
Liverpool-Lad said:
Badminton was fun until I sprained my ankle

Badminton is great :) apart from when that happens of course :p Ideally if you can find a local group that will be the best way, as you'll be more willing to go and feel a belonging. This is how myself and Laurio feel about the group we attend in Alnwick, Northumberland :)

Not sure where you live but there isn't many groups in Northumberland, that's the only way around where I live for quite a distance.

Good luck!

BeatMaster :D

Associate
Ill vote for photography as well. Really rewarding as well when you improve.

Personally i shoot as well, that can be good fun, although not really a hobby as such.

Other than that, im kinda looking for one as well :D

Woodsy

Back
Top Bottom