Need a new pc

Associate
I need a new pc as my old one is worthless and on its last legs. Nothing is salvageable at all so I want to build from scratch.

Have a budget of £999 (my gf told me I'm not allowed to drop a grand on a new pc...)

I want it for gaming/streaming, little bit of video editing, office/work stuff although I have a surface pro for that really.
I Don't really care for fancy lights and all that and I don't need a monitor, keyboard or mouse.
Regarding the components, if I build it myself does it come with all wires and leads or will I need to purchase these Seperately?

I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Man of Honour
Yes all wires will be the.

Do you need wifi ? Do you want some rgb lights as cases are reasonable nd come with them?

There are new cpu release on the 5th of November would you prefer to wait or build now ?

Associate
OP
Yes all wires will be the.

Do you need wifi ? Do you want some rgb lights as cases are reasonable nd come with them?

There are new cpu release on the 5th of November would you prefer to wait or build now ?

I didn't know new ones are being released, I may wait.
WiFi isn't needed as I have wired connectivity where it will go.
Regarding the lights, I'd rather not have them but if the option to lower them is available that's ok.

Back
Top Bottom