Need help, Cheesegrater Late 2009 Mac Pro + Win 10 1903

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi I'm new to this site but needed some help with my build. I'm not able to apply any further windows updates on my mac build anymore. Before we get into it, allow me to give you a bit of a background on what was done. This build has been lots of trials and errors but overall I'm really happy with it. Windows unleashed a beast of a machine that's running better then ever 10 years later. I upgraded the original CPU, graphics card and installed 24gb of ram. Long story short, I originally started on El Capitan. Bootcamp didn't work for me so I had to do a workaround. I flashed the firmware and upgraded to mojave. I installed a clean Windows Pro 10 from another PC and put that bad boy into my Mac. I had to install some software to be able to detect the samsung ssd. Once I was able to see it I selected to boot from windows and Boom it worked. I was able to apply windows updates almost a year ago but I'm no longer able to do so. Does anyone have any insight on this unique build? Below you can find my system info if this helps, Kind Regards!

Edition: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 1903
OS Build: 18362.267
Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU W3690 @ 3.47 GHz 3.591 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Ram 24.gb
System Model: MacPro5,1
System Type: x64
Installed Ram 24.gb
Graphics Card: Sapphire nitro+ rx 590 8gb AMD
Storage: Samsung SSD 860 Evo 1tb (Windows) Default boot
Samsung SSD 860 1tb (Mojave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom