Need help deciding on a motherboard

Hey. I cant decide what motherboard to get. I did have the b450 aorus elite so i could get that again or i could go for the b450 steel legend, asus rog strix b450-f gaming 1. It will need rgb or argb (after i replace my cooler master cable that allows me to connect 3 of their argh fans to the motherboard), i will be using a 2600x, 16gb crucial ballistix ram at 3000mhz with the rgb, 480gb ssd, 1060 6gb, all inside the cooler master td500 mesh white.

The cheapest is the aorus elite at £83.98, then the steel legend at £92.86 and the asus strix at £100.

Also, would something like a wowled pc fan hub rgb splitter work with any board? Its just a cheap thing from amazon, im not sure if getting something like that would be useful for if i got something like uphere fans just to add more airflow and lights in my case.

Associate
OP
Nevermind ignore this as i have finally decided a motherboard lol. Got other stuff to sort which ill be asking a lot more questions here very soon haha.

Also if you read this then i hope all is well and that you are safe and getting by okay.

Back
Top Bottom