1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help setting up a bt 220v

Discussion in 'Networks & Internet Connectivity' started by Ironox, 4 Mar 2006.

1. Ironox

Associate

i bought a bt 220v router from a auction site its come with a bt business starter pack and driver disk its a usb and ethernet i want my main pc to be on the ethernet and wifes pc to be on the usb we currently use a bt speedtouch 330 on each pc :/

right then problem is when i put the driver disk in it gets 2 step and thats

network pass and id

but it will not accept my network pass as valid it seems to only want a .btclick.com pass and ime on bt yahoo with .btinternet.com

any ideas ime a toal noob at this ive tried the bt help desk but tbh i just could not understand the help guys accent :/

2. Gavin

Mobster

You sure the firmware isnt hard coded so you cant use any thing else other than btclick?

3. derbyjake

Gangster

its firmware locked :D

and no theres no hacks out there !

tried many and failed

oh and dont even try ringin btinternet that hardwares nothing to do with them u know that of course

its part of btbroadbandtalk and cus u dont have sub they wont wana know u

4. quadboi

PermaBanned

So, he has got scammed really?

5. Gavin

Mobster

Not really as its the buyer to assess the suitabilty of goods, unless of course the seller suggested otherwise