Need help with build :/

Associate
Can someone help me build a decent gaming/streaming desktop pc. My budget is £1000~

The desktop must be a full atx mobo and mid tower case(intel, nvidia prefered but not closed minded). Please understand this pc will be for streaming at the same time as playing games such as skyrim and ark survival.

Soldato
Hi

What do you need for your £1000 ? Just the tower ? You gaming at 1080p ?

With this sort of budget you might be better off going for a Ryzen R7 1700 build as it will work out cheaper than an i7 8700K build.

Associate
OP
Hi

What do you need for your £1000 ? Just the tower ? You gaming at 1080p ?

With this sort of budget you might be better off going for a Ryzen R7 1700 build as it will work out cheaper than an i7 8700K build.

Sorry for late reply but yes just the desktop, im guessing 1080p however dropping to 720 for streaming isnt too bad. Also no need for OCing cpus as i do not plan on OCing or wasting money on a heatsink.

I undersand that it may work out cheaper but the ease of use with drivers and what not is worth the extra £. I believe the 8700 will preform better in most games also.

Use the bb code to post builds, thank you :)

Associate
Hello, I'm new on this website I can't really find the topic I'm looking for and I'm not sure if I should open a new one. I'm interested to build a streaming PC too, but I don't know what parts should I buy. I'm looking to spend not more than £1300 on the PC itself, everything else (screens, keyboard, camera etc is not important just now). I would stream mz gameplazs from PS4 now do I need a PC and a streaming PC or just the streaming one will be enough? Thank you for every answer

Back
Top Bottom