Need help with upgrading my PC

Associate
Hello,

I've had a pre-built HP Omen 880-p0xx PC for about 2-3 years, and I would like to upgrade.
I'm fairly unknowledgeable so I need help if some good soul here would be kind enough to help me.
I have a budget of around 15000 Swedish crowns which would be equivalent to around 1500 pounds give or take. I would like to upgrade to AMD 3900x processor and 3080 rtx, but I'm not sure what motherboard I would need, if my power supply is strong enough, if I have enough RAM to run it. This is the motherboard I was thinking about ASUS ROG STRIX B450-E GAMING.
I am also open to maybe buying a different processor if it made more sense, maybe even not base it around AMD and go for intel with like i9-9900K and Intel Z390 motherboard.
The first I would probably prefer since I heard AMD processors are better than intel at the moment, but I don't actually know.

I managed to find the link for my order in my email, and it actually shows all the specs you should need to see. https://www.alza.cz/omen-by-hp-880-001nc?dq=5077197
The site is in Czech but if you scroll down and click Parametry next to the little house icon, it's all there.

I know it's kind of a lot, I'm just that uncertain, it's a considerable amount of money for me, so I want to be as sure as possible it's a smooth sailing if that's even a saying.

Anyway, thank you to anyone who even took the time to read all this, and hopefully some of you will even help. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom