1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need new Case

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by syke, 19 Feb 2006.

1. syke

Capodecina

Hey im thinking about upgrading to a Shuttle-Like case, but dont want to pay the shuttle price. Could you please point me into the direction of a decent Shuttle-Like case. Ive seen a OcUK case which is quite decent, but im not too sure.

Regards

Adam

2. Yewen

Capodecina

The OcUK aspire x-pac case?

It is a very good case, how much money you got to spend on one?

3. syke

Capodecina

Erm, not quite sure. I need help on building a PC first (componentS) and then what i have left i will probably use. *** case do you have?

4. Yewen

Capodecina

I have a lot :p

My main pc case is a Lian Li v1000+ though.

Well the best value for money case is the PC7+, and I think most people will agree with me on that one, its £58 and punches well above the £100 price point weight.

5. syke

Capodecina

could you give me a link please? :) At the moment i have a customized.. case i made myself, buying a cheap plain case ;)

6. Yewen

Capodecina

7. syke

Capodecina

Im mainly wanting a small box kinda thing. Like the shuttle due to the fact theres 3 computers running and 2 laptops.. To minimalize space ;).

8. Yewen

Capodecina

Well then, lots of choice but it is very very price limited, give me what you consider no go zone with the £££'s then I will pick you some SFF cases out, do you want a barebones pc with the motherboard already in like a shuttle, or just the case?

9. syke

Capodecina

Just the case, as im thinking about upgrading (Check General Hardware > Upgrading my PC). Erm..£100 is a bit too price. so around £80tops i guess.

10. Yewen

Capodecina

well with £80, the aspire x-pac case is a good one, you could also pick up a silverstone Lascala case for that sort of money.

Also one cas eim going to get before my modding project, a Coolermaster ATCS 630 can be had for £52!

11. syke

Capodecina

Hmm not sure yet, maybe ill wait..That Lian Li one you sent at first is nice thought ;).

12. Yewen

Capodecina

Lian Li cases are the best cases available in my opinion, bar a couple they all look great, and the build quality is second to none :)

13. syke

Capodecina

Thanks for the help Yewen ;) May need your help at a later date.

14. Yewen

Capodecina

No problem, could always buzz me on msn if you needed to.