NEED URGENT HELP...

Soldato
OP
Update:

DynoRod said it is root damage but the drain has not collapsed that he can see, BUT the blockage was caused by wipes and stuff and our house is NOT connected to that drain...

Im gonna go mental when I get home...

Soldato
Back at uni our landlord had to send out his maintenance team to unblock a drain in our back garden. Turned out the blockage was from two or three houses down and it was actually half a baguette, yes a baguette, blocking the drain :-/

Soldato
OP
Back at uni our landlord had to send out his maintenance team to unblock a drain in our back garden. Turned out the blockage was from two or three houses down and it was actually half a baguette, yes a baguette, blocking the drain :-/

LOL who puts Baguettes down the drain? lol...

Im gonna go round after work and wait for him to come home and have words...
The drain may be damaged due to roots but it would not have blocked if wipes hadn't been put down there...Really not in the mood when I get home

Soldato
OP
Sorry been no update. Not seen the neighbour in the past 2 days, think he may be avoiding us. Father-in-law going round today though so may have more news shortly....

Soldato
OP
try not to mention the tree roots thats probably the only straw he can clutch on

He knows there were tree roots found around it as I shown him the report, BUT Dyno-Rod said the roots were not the cause of the blockage, and that as I do not use the pipe, it is not my responsibility it's the people who use the pipe.

Associate
Its seems to me if the drain is damaged by your roots then its irrelevant what they have been putting down their drain.They are just going to use the damage as an excuse.
Where is the damage to the pipe?

Soldato
OP
Its seems to me if the drain is damaged by your roots then its irrelevant what they have been putting down their drain.They are just going to use the damage as an excuse.
Where is the damage to the pipe?

The report said they found root damage to the drain but has no collapsed. I rang Dyno-Rod myself and asked for more info and he even said there wasnt enough damage to the pipe to cause this issue so I'll give him the reference number and tell him to phone himself...

Back
Top Bottom