Never thought I'd post this - debadging

Soldato
I am a de-badging fan, but I must admit, it looks better with the badges. It would still look good without the vx200, but somewhat weird without the Vauxhall badge.

Soldato
Del Lardo said:
I do like the rear end of the VX and it looks much better sans VX220. Leave the Vauxhall badge on though I do prefer the Opel badge if you can lay your hands on one.

Agree except dont know about opel badge, I always liked those Mantas though :D

Hardtop looks great, if you remove all the badges it will look a bit bare and too anonymous. People will think its american or something (hrm wait a sec.. )

Small text badges on the back of your car only encourages tailgating from curious/short-sighted people :D

Is the Vauxhall animal a griffin ? Could always be cheeky and swap it for a soarer one :p

Permabanned
MrWhippy said:
keep 'em both but colour code them to match the body or black.

Please tell me that that was a joke comment!

Take them off and chuck the Opel one on instead. Your cars values will go up for £2k over night! LOL

Associate
Oracle said:
Please tell me that that was a joke comment!

yeah it was, sorry forgot the smiley.

just had one of them mornings where i've seen an endless stream of bad mods and inapropriate alloys. gutted i didn't have the camera with me.

;)

Associate
reminds me of one time when i was sitting in a car park waiting to pick somebody up, there was a honda prelude that had been rebadged as a ferrari lol! the worst part was, they left the old wheel trims on which had a big honda H in the middle of them lol.

Back
Top Bottom