Never thought I'd post this - debadging

Man of Honour
Sorry to hijack the thread, but you were at BUKC Whilton Mill test day today wern't you? Or your car was at least. Thought, wow... I've seen that number plate before :p

Soldato
OP
DaveyD said:
Sorry to hijack the thread, but you were at BUKC Whilton Mill test day today wern't you? Or your car was at least. Thought, wow... I've seen that number plate before :p

Yeah, I was, just got in 5 minutes ago.

It was awesome fun, the first time I've done outdoor karting before, steadily improved throughout the day. I don't think I would have been troubling the top 50% of people but practice time really counts for a lot.

Man of Honour
Muncher said:
Yeah, I was, just got in 5 minutes ago.

It was awesome fun, the first time I've done outdoor karting before, steadily improved throughout the day. I don't think I would have been troubling the top 50% of people but practice time really counts for a lot.

Only my 2nd time at club 100, I'm far too overweight to keep up with the fast guys :o there were far too many incidents today, and too many new karts wrecked, and a lot of people not knowing how to bump start and feather the throttle, but ah well, I was like that last time :p best time I managed was a 52.17 or something :o

Back on topic :) I prefer the badge on, as the rear just looks far too plain without anything there.

Soldato
OP
There were a few incidents but I managed to keep out of the way of them and was only hit by someone once. Even the worst damage I imagine would only cost a couple of quid to fix. We had 2 karts fail, one broken exhaust mount and the other some mystery problem, it wouldn't bump start and we ended up pushing it the whole length of the pit lane 3 times :(

Soldato
OP
Following a nice spin...
1.jpg

For anyone not familiar with karting, the thing on the left with raising arms is a pusher kart, used to push start the karts on the track.
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

olv

olv

Soldato
different incident? My mate came through the crook corner and smacked into someone who had spun out.

he was second fastest of the day with a 45.94 :p

Man of Honour
olv said:
different incident? My mate came through the crook corner and smacked into someone who had spun out.

he was second fastest of the day with a 45.94 :p

One of our guys got a 45.50 something I think, or was fasted in the last two hours.
Here's me being the porker I am :p
http://70.85.173.90/photos/pages/IMG_0910.html

Our Kart was okay all day, but the other two Birmingham Karts broke after a bent chassis causing brakes to stop working, and a bent axle on the other, not sure on blame there, but they got less time :p

Back
Top Bottom