New 24" 144Hz monitor

Associate
Gonna upgrade to 144Hz monitor as my old 1 has few dead pixels and its annoying me, so i have been advised to get a 144Hz monitor also that has a display port instead of hdmi my card has both so its ok there.

now i have had view sonic monitors for ages now and have been shown the XG2401 its couple years old but still good has every thing i was looking for. but came across a hannspree for £30 less and seems the same specs with the right connections.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/hann...sync-widescreen-gaming-monitor-mo-003-hs.html

the link to the haanspree 1 but OC dnt do viewsonic so no link for that 1,

Any input or advice would be great

TiA

Associate
I wanted a decent gaming monitor for the same budget. Everyone i read reviews for had this or that wrong with it.

Ended up getting the AW2518HF. I get discount direct with dell so got it for 280. Could have got it cheaper going through currys with a similar discount but thought dells warrenty was worth the extra few quid to ensure i can always send it back if even 1 dead pixel appears.

If you want though it can be had for 280 online.

Associate
what about the likes of the AOC monitors? they any good? or any other reccomendations for around the £200 mark would be ideal

Hi. I just bought the AOC G2590fx. Need to play with the settings, but out of the box am really disappointed. Colours are very washed out, way too bright and blacks are grey. Hoping I can improve with some tweaks, but at moment wouldn't recommend.

Back
Top Bottom