1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Alone in the Dark game

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by KraniX, 2 May 2006.

1. KraniX

Mobster

2. Retorted

Hitman

Screenshot look gorgeous.

Is that bloke meant to resemble Christian Slater though? :eek: I hope not.

They should go back to the retro 'tash :)

[​IMG]

3. Frost

Wise Guy

wonder if it will be anygood, the 1st game used to scare the crap out of me :(

4. EasyG

Wise Guy

man i got the 1st and 2nd ont he 3DO if u remember that console, they were awesome games and the puzzles were really good as well.

The Fmv sections were cool.

5. AWPC

Sgarrista

Unfortunately looks like it is X360 only.

6. skullman

Wise Guy

No. It's coming out on 360, PS3 and PC. I just read the preivew over on the Gamespy site. What do you make of this:

"Taking a cue from popular television series like 24 and Lost, Eden is planning to break Near Death Investigation up into episodes of 30-40 minutes each, each with its own narrative ebb and flow. The game is expected to span roughly ten episodes, complete with cliffhangers and "previously on" summaries at the start of each new chapter. While that might seem a little odd when you consider you don't have to wait a week for a new episode, there are plans to release additional episodes post-launch, where the "coming next" sequences might feel more in place."

Last edited: 3 May 2006