New Apple Hardware - Today?

Man of Honour
New Mac mini's including a server version. also take a look at the touchpad of the new macbook, it is the same clean style as the pro with hidden buttons.

Glad I managed to hold off on my wifes iMac purchase now. I may still get an older one (and possibly a macbook) if prices of older models are discounted new or used.

Commissario
So when the store is fully back up, I bet it's too late to order stuff today for delivery tomorrow. Curse my knackered back otherwise I'd have gone to the Lakeside store tomorrow lunchtime to have a look at those new mouses.

Man of Honour
oh WOW!

Mini DisplayPort.
The Mini DisplayPort lets you connect an external display, including the Apple LED Cinema Display, to your iMac. On the 27-inch iMac, the same port offers input, too. So you can connect any external source that has DisplayPort output — including a MacBook or MacBook Pro — and use your iMac as a display.

That's so long overdue, display input into a imac - that's very interesting indeed...

Man of Honour
I was looking at the macbook price just before you posted this, £799 then -14% + a 3yr warranty isn't bad :)

Fair enough, the top end quad core imac is listed as $2k, I was expecting not a whole heap less than £2k, so they aren't being unreasonable by the looks of things...

AND a new apple remote

AND the airport extreme part code has changed but I can't for the life of me work out what's different about it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom