New BATracer game (online f1 management sim)

Soldato
Nursie said:
Ive signed up with BMW.

Hopefully after a reasonable finish in one of the Midlands(2nd game) i hope to do better with the BMW

just joined the BMW also - what a lap time - you'll need to let me know how you did that - as you team mate obviously!!! :p :p

Soldato
I'm off on holiday in a couple of weeks but I couldn't resist joining. I've gone for Midland as I've already been a (very successful) Redbull driver :).

Nursie said:
Needmorespeed finished in the top 8 in one of the games in a Midland. With the team finishing 4th if I recall correctly.
I finished 3rd and Fini finished 4th in the Redbull (2nd in team championship) in the last OcUK F12006 game. Surprisingly good cars!

Last edited:
Soldato
2 more places.. the mobile chicanes.. but seriously the Aguris arnt too bad..

is the main guy here to start the season anyway, best thing is to have it in the evenings tbh..

Soldato
Ive started the Super Aguri team, if someone wants to join me, add me to MSN or speak to me on IRC under my nick (msn in trust) so we can work together.

Im in a public game with my friend as midland and we are running fairly competitively currently, much higher than you would expect anyway. Bit of co-op and we can get a setup nailed down!

Back
Top Bottom