New Bike Deals

Caporegime
Bloody hell, that's a great price.

I reckon we're going to see a lot more motorcyclists and scooterists due to social distancing, nobody's gonna wanna sit on a bus / train / tube / whatever and if this morning's drive in to work is anything to go by, the roads are about to become gridlocked with people avoiding public transport.

Soldato
Colchester Kawasaki did have quite a few bikes with £1000-£2000 discounts, all 2019 models but I don't think they were demo bikes or anything with actual miles on. Looks like the Z900RS is the only one they have left but yeah, seems like a good price for one and I'm sure there will be other deals around too.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with transport in general as things lift and more people head back to offices.

Associate
It says 70 reg, they probably mean it's a 2018 spec bike, that like you say has been sat around unsold.

Not sure if any changes were made since 2018, but could be a bargain at the right price.

R4SOFejl.png.jpg

If you look above the price top right it says 70 reg there. :)

Soldato
Yeah, just looks to be a 2018 model and it doesn't say it's an 18 plate anywhere I can see, only the model year and then it says it's a 70 plate (or, presumably will be if registered for 70).

Soldato
Ok thanks guys, guess I can't read :)

In answer I think they tweaked a couple of bits from the 2016 model into 2017, I don't think much has changed though.

One day.... Although I can afford one or just can't justify that right now considering I don't use my bike as much as I used to.

Back
Top Bottom