New Bike - Internet or Walk In

Soldato
i have no idea how to quantify the weight.... :p i can't compare to any other bikes as firstly i know nowt about any, and this is the first bike i've had myself for over 10 years. i live on the first floor in my building and can easily carry it with one hand up the stairs (useless info i know... :o)

from looking around locally i could not find a better spec for the 300 notes i was willing to spend. so i'm happy enough. :)

Associate
marc2003 said:
sorry for the thread hijack but there are enough bike threads already.... :p

i've just been looking at that site but i need a recommendation for what lubricant i need to oil my chain with. :)

i use finish line cross country seems good works on chains forks shifters everything really

Soldato
OP
Ok, now the budget is lower - 2005 models are fine, aslong as its between £0-400 (preferably after 400.. :( )

Soldato
OP
Nah - just out of my price range + I can get discount from pearsons so id prefer there ;). Also i know all the guys that work/own it.

Associate
Syk3 said:
Nah - just out of my price range + I can get discount from pearsons so id prefer there ;). Also i know all the guys that work/own it.

What do the guys who work in the shop suggest you go for?

Can they let you try any demo bikes before you buy? You might find a lesser bike suits your riding style or body better than a more expensive one in your budget.

Back
Top Bottom