New Bike - Internet or Walk In

Soldato
Breamy said:
well im 6 ft 3 but with really long legs and a ride a 19.5 trek 6500 but i have the seat up a large amount. i also like smaller frames it all depends what you like as the 21.5 has more length so is a greater reach

also the rest of the trek is good stuff deore/xt running gear and forks with lock out cant go wrong

I went n got the 21.5" frame, but have been told that it will be too big for me.

I have 35" inside legs, (and i know this sounds silly) but that's without shoes, so maybe an inch there.

Will this ride be too uncomfortable for me, will i need to reorder and send it back?

Sodden thing will be on route now, and am panicing a little.

Associate
21.5 will be ok for you. i have 34 inch leg and my seat is very very high had to buy a longer seat post but thats what i like

Soldato
Breamy said:
21.5 will be ok for you. i have 34 inch leg and my seat is very very high had to buy a longer seat post but thats what i like

Well fingers crossed, i've had a few mixed comments, generally, its going to be either uncomfortable, or it will be fine but it wont be so big that i wont be able to ride it.

Maybe next bike i'll get fitted.

Soldato
Well its just arrived, and its in bits.

Have no idea how to get the front wheel on. Theres a plastic bit in between the forks am sure needs removing but i have no idea, and it wont budge.

Plus the added headache of the disc having to be setup, im leaving it.

Me GF's stepdad is coming to take it away and set it up.

Cant get a good size up of it yet (put wheel next to where that plastic bar is, line it up for height if you know what i mean), but its close (still some room though) but the crotch on these jeans are baggy, and i had no shoes on.

Back
Top Bottom