New Build advice and tips

Associate
I am currently in the process of picking my parts for my new build, i have`nt built a PC for over ten years nor i have followed the new technology and so much as changed. I do have some questions about current builds, I have found the case i wish to build in Lian Li TU150 Mini ITX CASE.

Being a Mini ITX Build i need a small form factor Power supply are these small power supplies just as reliable as Normal size PS? what does the rating mean Gold etc?

With having no fans in the case could i get some help finding some quiet none RGB fans and would it be a idea to have 1 in the front and 1 in the rear and two at the bottom of the case?

Processor I have picked is the AMD 5 Ryzen 3600, is the heatsink any good or should i get a after market cooler? Any ideas for a quiet cooler if needed, i wont be overclocking

Graphics card Nvidia 1650 super or 1660 super for 1080p gaming?

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
ITX is just as reliable as ATX - it's just a lot more compact. Take your time building, cable manage well and keep your airflow decent - and you'll be fine. :)

GPU wise, go for the 1660 Super if you want a good experience @ 1080p gaming.

Soldato
The stock cooler is efficient but noisy under load. I replaced mine pretty quickly with a Cooler Master H411R as I like a quiet PC and the difference is huge. With an SFF case you need to be sure an aftermarket cooler will fit so check your dimensions carefully before you order.

Back
Top Bottom