New build randomly freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi all, about a year and a half ago I built a new pc and have had constant problems since building (only just got round to trying to sort it)

The build is this;

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/reco...o-six-core-value-gaming-bundle-bu-231-ok.html

With a MSI Radeon R7 360 Gaming 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

The OS is Windows 10 x64, which is booting from a Kingston 120GB SSDNow V300 Drive SATA 6Gb/s 3 2.5" (7mm height) Solid State Hard Drive.

I have built a few computers before, and this is the first issue like this that i have come across.
The freezing happens randomly, and no logs are produced. Sometimes it happens under load, sometimes it happens just whilst on the desktop. I have stress tested it before to try and replicate the issue but nothing has happened.

It's becoming quite a chore now to the point it is barely used as when it freezes I have to do a hard reboot every time.

I have already swapped out the old power supply thinking it could be that, but to no avail. I can't remember the power supply that is currently in, but I will find out if needed. I'm stumped. Any advice?

Thanks,

Xerse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom