New car and I want to repaint it

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
So I got a new car and love it but I feel that there is too much black. Any suggestions to add a little style to it? I was thinking ghost flames and I found some I like but want to look at other ideas. I want to keep the overall black appearance though so the new paint job won't be anything too drastic.

This is my car:
n696530561_6260196_1836363.jpg

Soldato
a sunstrip, shopping list and ironing board spoiler?

I didn't realise they did 2dr these (its a grand prix?) I had the choice of one of these or an Impala when i hired a car this week. I took the impala as i thought it would be more comfy (both were v6s).

Soldato
If you think there is too much black then change the colour of the Alloys first by getting them redone to a lighter silver or polished up completely rather than just on the rim. I reckon that looks quite badass currently and doesnt need anything changed. Especially no stupid flames! Possibly some Silver Wing mirror covers ala Audi RS series to lighten it up a bit.

Associate
Get the alloys done to a similar colour of the front lower spoiler, and tone down those side window tints (5-10% job)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Thanks for the suggestions guys. My dad, who owns the GTP in the background wants my rims so maybe I can sell them to him and get a new set. I'm gonna keep the tint though. I dont live in Texas anymore but I have a leather interior so I want to reduce sun damage as much as possible.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I think lairy wide white stripes peraonally, especially if you could change the wheels for something a little more, can't think of the word, more purposeful looking. The shape of the car lends itself to it. Oh, and lower it a bit as well, only needs about an inch I reckon ;)

Back
Top Bottom