New Car

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox said:
This thread sucks becuase we've all got to post how awesome it is or a flame war will start.

Great choice of first car, bottom of the range 1.2 Corsas are an excellent choice and I can think of nothing that would make a better first car. You'll really love driving it.

Bet that really hurt you to say that didnt it;)

Man of Honour
Luke15 said:
but everyone and his dog has a corsa :rolleyes:

Of all the reasons to criticise Corsas, and there are many, this is not one of them. The fact everyone else has one is surely a benefit, it means parts and stuff will be easy to come by, etc etc.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
[TW]Fox said:
This thread sucks becuase we've all got to post how awesome it is or a flame war will start.

Dont see why it would, its obviously a rubbish car (about as rubbish as a car can possibly be), but for a runaround when first passed it is ok, it'll be easy to flog on later too to another person in the same situation.

Associate
[TW]Fox said:
Of all the reasons to criticise Corsas, and there are many, this is not one of them. The fact everyone else has one is surely a benefit, it means parts and stuff will be easy to come by, etc etc.

Thats just looking at the practicle aspect of it.

I guess my anti band wagon'er personality is coming out :p

Man of Honour
thepharcyde said:
Is that not a Nova then?

I would suggest it is a post 2001 Corsa and on the new style registration system.

So probably FE51 or whatever. Since late 2001, the registration 'year' is donated by the two numbers after the first two letters - the first two letters donating area of registration :)

So, that would make this car a 51 plate.

Tinkerbell, in all seriousness if you look after it it should give you plenty of trouble free motoring :) Don't forget to fit a reasonable stereo system though!

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Great choice of first car, bottom of the range 1.2 Corsas are an excellent choice and I can think of nothing that would make a better first car. You'll really love driving it.

You're learning, you might make a good Ambassador one day. :D

Back
Top Bottom