New Case recommendations

Associate
Hey guys, Im building my son a new PC for xmas. Hes currently got an NZXT h200i for his i5 8600k & 5700XT Sapphire Nitro+ Spec ED . Im a huge fan of the looks of the NZXT Cases and wanted to try out the H1, However im not a fan of the thermals on these cases. His Rig sits in my eyes pretty warm playing COD , Approx around 70 degrees, Small case big GPU there is always gonna be some airflow issues. So, im looking for recommednations of a cool well build case. I have me eyes on a Lian Li PC-011 Midi & the PC-Q37.
I had to change his x53 Kracken to a M22 due to the size of his card. So this is always going to be a factor. Im possibly going got a ryzen 3900x or 3800x depends on price and what comes out in the new Gen ryzen.

Thanks

Associate
I have the Lian Li O11D Razer Edition. It's the exact same as the O11D but has more RGB! It is a fantastic case with great airflow. Can fit 3x360mm rads if you want it to and fits 9 fans so good for keeping components cool! I have a RX 5700 XT and have never seen the thermals go above 80C for my GPU and 55C for my CPU (Ryzen 5 3600)

Back
Top Bottom