1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Case

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by runing.man, 24 May 2006.

1. runing.man

Hitman

Hi im thinking of getting a new case and im looking at the Antec P180 Advanced Super Midi Tower i have read a review on this b4 in pc gamer mag what are your opinions on this case ?

i am looking for a case that has good cooling so any recommendations are welcome :)

2. Messiah Khan

Capodecina

Its a very nice case. It looks great IMO, the cooloing is decent. The one downside is that its quite hard to build in due to the section dividers etc. If your a bit of a noob with building pc's, it might not be the best choice of case. If your confident of building pc's however, i'd say go for it. Also make sure you PSU cables are long enough with the PSU being mounted at the bottom. And if you do get this case, get the BLACK one. :)

3. runing.man

Hitman

ok Thanks for reply this will be only the second pc i built so im not to good at it but i can probs get some one to do it :)

Thanks

4. slothmeister

Wise Guy

Well, i brought on as the housing for my complete new system. This was my first build and i had no trouble putting it together at all. It looks great, is fairly quiet and runs pretty cool aswell.

Only problem that i had was that my cables for my PSU were only just long enough.

5. MeatLoaf

Capodecina

Ive just built a super lanboy, decent case and id recommend it

6. Yewen

Capodecina

Other than the cases mentioned ones to consider:

Lian Li PC7+
    Thermaltake Soprano
    Lian Li G7

7. Talbs13

Mobster

I would recommened the Lian Li PC7+ in BLACK. It really is one of the best mid range cases. Amazing quality - comes with 2 120mm fans. The P180 is amazing as well but as people have said - hard to install - costs alot - need long PSU cables.