New Civic

Associate
whoa..

412_1248%20(Custom).JPG

Many many buttons n ting..

Permabanned
Strangely enough i have had a sport model out today for a couple of hours, nice engine,i have heard a lot about this powerplant, for me it doesnt live up to the hype, it does however rev a little more than the other diesels i have driven.i found it does struggle to get much over a ton tho:(

the interior is funky, but bloody damn annoying, the spoiler on the back for me is pointless and obstructive, the speedo and the rev counter are separate, and i couldnt see either in my 'normal' seating position, i had sit really high to see them both.

Its not as good a drivers car as the golf,focus, or 1 series imo the arse is way too big and really feels like it on the road when you push it, that said i had some fun on worcesters finest back roads!

The interior is cool, great for us gadget freaks, but it needs a few design tweaks, the exterior, front is great, back looks like a daewoo.

Comparing std cars i would have the civic over the focus, but not golf,it will be interesting to see what the sports model is like, personally im having a focus ST, its cheaper than the civic diesel and goes a lot faster!

Back
Top Bottom