** NEW COOLER MASTER PERIPHERAL SKUS - MY THOUGHTS **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

We've updated our CM range recently with a few new skus and they sent me a few to try out. Straight from the stock landing a few are doing really well. The MS110 keyb and mouse bundle, and the ControlPad. Both I guess because they are well priced alternatives against the competition.

One of the samples really surprised me and I'll be keeping to use at home. Cehck out my thoughts below!

Cooler Master SK622 60% Black Mechanical USB RGB Gaming Keyboard TTC Switch Red (SK-622-GKTR1-UK)

The SK622 (link below) is a solid 60% keyboard. I like the low profile TTC switches. They are quiet for red switches, may be because of the low throw distance. It looks good and built well. Unfortunately has a metal spring retention on the spacebar which can make space presses sound a little tinny.

But what I love about this board is it's connectivity. It's wireless/bluetooth. I've paired it to my phone and home PC playing xbox gamepass cloud games on both and switching seamlessly with 1 key press Fn+z/Fn+x. I could also connect it to a third device and use Fn-c to switch to that.

Deffo worth a buy. One mech wireless keyboard solution for PC, laptop and phone/tablet at the same time!

It's currently on promo at £89.99 down from £109.99

Cooler Master SK622 60% Black Mechanical USB RGB Gaming Keyboard TTC Switch Red (SK-622-GKTR1-UK) @ £89.99 inc VAT

LOW PROFILE SWITCHES, 60% KEYBOARD LAYOUT, WIRELESS CAPABILITY, ERGONOMIC KEYCAPS, MULTIPLE OS SUPPORT, RGB BACKLIGHTING

Was £109.99 Now Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Cooler Master MH670 Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset (Wireless, 3.5mm Jack MH-670)

A decent wireless headset for gaming, very bassy but has good isolation, even if the ear cups are a little on the small side (for me). Again good connectivity and I like that it comes with a USB/USB-C adapter. Charging cable is a little on the short side and being honest I haven't tested the mic so can't tell you how that is. Worth checking out when on promo.

Cooler Master MH670 Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset (Wireless, 3.5mm Jack MH-670) @ £99.95 inc VAT

LONG-LASTING COMFORT, VIRTUAL 7.1 SURROUND SOUND, 2.4GHZ WIRELESS AUDIO, MULTI-PLATFORM CONNECTIVITY, EASY PORTABILITY

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Cooler Master MM720 USB Optical RGB Gaming Mouse - Matte Black (MM-720-KKOL1)

As not a fan of light mice I find it hard to review this subjectively. Light mice just always feel horrible in my had and that colours my feelings about them.

That being said if you are a fan of light mice and have a more palm style of grip this may be a good fit for you. Main mouse buttons are tight and build seems okay. Side buttons slightly cheaper plastic used but good enough action.

Worth checking out if you are palm grip, light mouse fan, when on promo.

The Glossy White and Glossy Black versions are currently on promo at £34.99

Cooler Master MM720 USB Optical RGB Gaming Mouse - Matte Black (MM-720-KKOL1) @ £49.99 inc VAT

LIGHT HONEYCOMB SHELL, NEW ULTRAWEAVE CABLE, GAMING-GRADE HARDWARE, CLASSIC ERGONOMIC SHAPE, CUSTOMIZE VIA SOFTWARE, PTFE MOUSE FEET

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom