New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

Associate
I have the usb hub cable plugged in, and that works.. though audio is meant to come through DisplayPort.. and it does.. just not coming through the audio headphone jack at the front.. only the other one

Associate
Just got my monitor today and noticed the bottom bezel isn't tight against the screen. Is this normal as I have the older TN panel Some S2719DGF and the bezel is tight

Thanks

Associate
Does anyone else not find this monitor quite oversaturated - the colours are too much? I'm not having much luck loading ICC profiles that aren't from TFT ...

What OSD settings are people using?

Associate
well my monitor arrived today everything in the setting appears ok .g-sync no problems downloaded monitor and dell screen manager. used eizo monitor test to check for dead pixels none found . used my spider x elite to calibrate . brightness and contrast 58 /59
saved icc profile it works for a month till you do it again
im trying to see what differences i can work out from my s2716dg
i do like the setup its easy but the osd will take a while to get used to lol . good purchase i think overall.

Associate
well my monitor arrived today everything in the setting appears ok .g-sync no problems downloaded monitor and dell screen manager. used eizo monitor test to check for dead pixels none found . used my spider x elite to calibrate . brightness and contrast 58 /59
saved icc profile it works for a month till you do it again
im trying to see what differences i can work out from my s2716dg
i do like the setup its easy but the osd will take a while to get used to lol . good purchase i think overall.

The calibration lasts for a month? What?

Soldato
I'm going to request a return on my monitor as I won't get a chance to test it until 30th which will be too late as it was delivered on 17th. Could anyone share their experience with returns, does Dell allocate a courier and how long does it take to organise?

TIA

Hate quoting myself, but could anyone advise how they arrange the return i.e which courier etc.

Associate
Hate quoting myself, but could anyone advise how they arrange the return i.e which courier etc.
When I did they initially suggested I take the monitor to a local drop-off point. I explained I don't want to have to lug a large box more than half a mile to the nearest point (as I don't drive) and they kindly arranged for collection from my address.

Associate
Has anyone had any troubles tracking there order? It"s appearing as shipped now on the dell website but when clicking on the link to take me to the tracking information through syncheon the webpage fails to load. It's been like this for a few days now and not ideal due to not knowing when it's due for arranging somebody to be in the house for it

Associate
I saw one review complain about the blacks and blead anyone can tell if its really bad, i like to watch movies. or its not that bad and other ips blacks

Has anyone had any troubles tracking there order? It"s appearing as shipped now on the dell website but when clicking on the link to take me to the tracking information through syncheon the webpage fails to load. It's been like this for a few days now and not ideal due to not knowing when it's due for arranging somebody to be in the house for it
Yep, same. Not particularly worried, and certainly cba to chase support. I think it did say it may take 3 days after shipping for tracking to work, which seems v odd.

Associate
My Dell S2716DG is being replaced under warranty with this new model as they have no stock. It still works it just factory resets every time its switched off and on.
Cant knock Dell at all with the way they handle warranty

Back
Top Bottom