New family member!

Soldato
basmic said:
My parents preferred to know if I slipped the dogs some butchers bones:confused::D

Butcher's bones are a great invention - it makes picking up the waste so much easier. (Not a reference to me picking up waste WITH a butcher's bone)

Far more pleasant when you can't feel your fingers imprint on the (what would be: ) warm waste, through the tissue.

Bumhucker said:
Have you ever tried letting him out? :p

He was actually out all day. Then he came in for a while and I thought: "He'll probably have to 'go' in a minute", so I let him out for about 10 minutes. But I think instead of letting it go out there, he tanks it up in preparation for re-entering the house.

And walks in with an innocent smile.

Soldato
ohhh ridgebacks are soooooo cool,
love em, one of my clients has one and he's lovely. just wants to sit with you the whole time you're working!

Associate
Slogan said:
He was actually out all day. Then he came in for a while and I thought: "He'll probably have to 'go' in a minute", so I let him out for about 10 minutes. But I think instead of letting it go out there, he tanks it up in preparation for re-entering the house.

And walks in with an innocent smile.

Hahaha. Maybe it's the food he eats? My girlfriend's dog is far more regular when he eats dry food rather than tinned. And I don't take him back from a walk until he's done his business :D

This is why cats > dogs.

Soldato
Bumhucker said:
Hahaha. Maybe it's the food he eats? My girlfriend's dog is far more regular when he eats dry food rather than tinned. And I don't take him back from a walk until he's done his business :D

This is why cats > dogs.
tinned food is EVIL and should never be fed to anything

Back
Top Bottom