New Kits 08-09

Permabanned
OP
I probably didn't need to ask that anyway, G|mp is always wrong and he'll probably try to wriggle out of it somehow:rolleyes:

First of all shut it !

Secondly yes i will, the one i posted fits in with the current kits so i thought it may well be the one :)

Thirdly shut it !

Soldato
I don't like chelsea new home one yet everyone is bigging it up :O. I like the old one, best we've had in a while.

I like the third kit, and hate the away kit. im also liking that Man U away shirt, looks good.

Soldato
I forgot to show off this picture of the new Spurs kit...

berbatoff.jpg

... Oh dear. :p

Soldato
Some nice shirts there, Barca and Valencia especially.

I'm glad weringo already said it; that Liverpool top is dire. Does grey ever work?

Associate
That new Wigan kit disgusts me. The city badge on the kit was a nice touch I thought. It was a good looking kit.

But the new one? Looks like a lego tree in a sodding plant pot LOL .. By gum I was down the garden center today and had a great idea for our new kit

Why not go the full whack and put a telly tubbie on there as well?

Soldato
Some nice shirts there, Barca and Valencia especially.

I'm glad weringo already said it; that Liverpool top is dire. Does grey ever work?
Manchester United lost four and drew one of their five (or four and a half) games in the notorious grey kit. It was officially retired two days after this game, and they proceeded to win every remaining fixture to take the title
No, quite frankly.

Back
Top Bottom