New Kits 08-09

Soldato
No, Valencia top is nicer. :p

Barca top is good, but too similar to the last one.

I've somehow never bought a Spanish top, think that Valencia top will be my first one.

Soldato
Why would you buy a kit of a team you don't support?

I could understand if it was an LA Galaxy top or something else as far fetched, but not teams which yor own club could come up against.

Soldato
I rarely play in my Utd top, hence I buy other tops that I like to play in. Best of those was LS Milan CL top, loved playing in that. Can't believe I'm admitting this, but I also played in the yellow Leeds away kit for quite some time (Team already played in it when I joined). :o

Aside from that, there's always quality kits around other than your own team.

Don
Why would you buy a kit of a team you don't support?

I could understand if it was an LA Galaxy top or something else as far fetched, but not teams which yor own club could come up against.

You obviously don't know who I support :p

I like shirts, I don't just buy any old one, they have to look decent. It's also good when I go for a kick about with friends to see who has a nice new shirt this week. I like foreign shirts, I wouldn't buy any shirts apart from Leeds or Boro in the English leagues like.

Soldato
I do know who you support and I was going to make a witty comment at the time but decided against it.

You might be able to sort a pre-season friendly out with Barcelona if you grovel enough? ;)

Permabanned
OP
bluect8.jpg

blue2dd4.jpg

Dunno how kosha they are :confused:

Associate
The Liverpool kits always look very dated to me.
I'm also glad were not sponsored by a beer, seems a bit tacky.
The valencia one is nice but looks that skin tight style Roma have :(

Soldato
Valencia and rather embarrassingly for a Man Utd fan Bayern away shirts look fab. :cool: Are Valencia and Bayern getting new home shirts as well?

Apparently there is going to be a new royal blue kit to celebrate winning the first European cup
Was this going to be the away kit? Or some kind of special one-off?

New Man Utd away shirt looks OK. Will probably get that. :)

Back
Top Bottom