New Kits 08-09

Soldato
Thats Cech's goalkeeping kit.

Chelsea 3rd Kit (European Away kit)

2147dib.jpg

any idea when this goes on sale?

Soldato
Do you know of any reason why it would be a fake or have you just decided that yourself?

That might be the kit, but thats not an offical Nike shirt and the numbers on the back are fake. I can tell by the flash on the numbers on the back. There screen printed and there to thick. Also the sponser is wrong.

God I sound sad.

Permabanned
OP
That might be the kit, but thats not an offical Nike shirt and the numbers on the back are fake. I can tell by the flash on the numbers on the back. There screen printed and there to thick. Also the sponser is wrong.

God I sound sad.

I get that same flash on pictures of my shirts now :confused:

Soldato
All premier league letters and numbers have similar texture and shine as screen printing :confused:

Not seen our new shirts yet but I'll ask Replica if we have the samples yet. Away isn't out until 18th July and Third until 16th September so I dunno. (Date could change obviously). We only get our stock a week or two before launch.

Soldato
New Everton Home just landed on my desk. Pretty much the same as last years and the new England kit. Umbro kits are so lazy it's untrue! No pic's as I'd rather not lose my job though :p It's revealed on Thursday anyway.

Got the Wigan one as well. Really nice shirt made by Champion, it's been in the program already I think.

Back
Top Bottom