New Mortal Kombat Film?

Soldato
I hope this will be released :)
I didn't think there was too much wrong with the first 2 films when compared to the other video game based films we have been subjected to

Caporegime
O....M....F....G

It looks sweet! It's obviously not for a game as at 7 minutes long it's extravagant to say the least for a game.

If that's for the selling of an idea to WB to re-launch the franchise, then I prey and hope they go for it and use that story.

It was brilliant. I mean it had Reptile, Baraka, Jax, Sonya, Shang Tsung, Scorpion, Sub Zero (briefly) Johnny Cage (Fatality), please use this script!

:D :D :D there are not enough :D smilies for this. It just needs some well sampled SFX from the game and it could be perfect.

Soldato
Dayum. Naughty concept trailer, I love it. Though I worry that such scenes wouldn't make it past the film censorship, I mean classification, board. Violent film with a video game tie-in... fingers crossed, anyway.

Next game is M (18) rated apparently, so film would be similar I bet

Soldato
Yeah, modern it up a bit but keep most of the original formula. Also, Scorpion as the main character?!

It just gets better and better as he is my favourite MK Character.

And at least he is played by someone of Japanese descent, so his face at least is authentic in a way. Now they just need someone who is of Chinese descent with some Chinese facial features to portray Sub-Zero should this become an actual movie. :p

Soldato
It's great that they're giving it the violence that it's always deserved, but I loved MK for the reason that it was so mystical, the realms such as Outworld, Netherrealm with bad-ass people in power, Shao Kahn and Quan Chi with magic and sorcery whereas this seems to be not about mystical powers from what we can see, and with the ruining of Baraka already I wonder what they will do to people like Kabal if he's in it, or Rain.

Caporegime
What a load of turd, so the plan is to replace the storyline entirely and have Baraka be a plastic surgeon who for some reason attaches blades to his arms. :rolleyes: And the less said for "reptile" the better.

Be as well calling it "Freak Show" and be done with it.

Soldato
What a load of turd, so the plan is to replace the storyline entirely and have Baraka be a plastic surgeon who for some reason attaches blades to his arms. :rolleyes: And the less said for "reptile" the better.

Be as well calling it "Freak Show" and be done with it.

The writers will be attempting to bring it down to earth and give people a reason why they are so retarded. Can't have people just turning into a dragon just for no reason.

Now the characters will have a bit of a back story and more 'realistic'.

I like it :)

Back
Top Bottom