New Mortal Kombat Film?

Soldato
Who knows whether supernatural stuff will be completely left out? They might just be reserving it for the likes of Raiden, Subzero and Shang Tsung etc
Makes it more special when stuff does happen, and also contrasts characters more.
We don't know enough.

Someone like Liam Neeson could be pretty badass as Raiden even without powers though.

Soldato
OMG omg omg omg lol
That just made my evening!! That trailer pitch or what ever made the film look like it will be awesome!! Such great child hood memories, now if they can make it dark and gory enough in to a great adult movie = perfect!

Soldato
Trailer really looks like the've tried to go the Nolan way, based it in reality rather than supernatural. It looks fantastic, however, as stated its only a 'test' promo etc even if the film gets made, will be a couple of years yet :(

Associate
There is a film coming but it is being made by a completely seperate production team. Just see this as more of a Mortal Kombat short (in which they stole sub zero's model [without asking] from a guy's 3d portfolio over at the zbrush forums).

Caporegime
I saw that, and the game looks awesome, just what I was hoping for. As I said in the C&G forum, I just hope the panning cameras are for effect purposes only I want a fixed on side view just like the originals and I will be chuffed.

Soldato
That has to be one of the best trailers Ive ever seen.

Normally, I get bored after 1-2 minutes, but watching that...I wanted to see more.

Brilliant trailer, but I don't believe the actual movie will be anywhere near as good.

Caporegime
Used to love playing as Scorpion in the arcade games. Had some good games. I expect the film will have the usual tacky one lines but defo worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom