** New noblechairs Java Editions **

Associate
Following on from the success of their Black Edition series earlier this year, noblechairs now offers a Java edition update. Like the black editions, these noblechairs models use a high quality upholstery material, made in Germany to ensure the highest standard, but now in a refined coffee colour.

noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Java Edition @ £374.99 inc VAT

Premium Made in German Hybrid upholstery, Classy Java fabric colour, Outstanding ergonomics

Only £374.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs ICON Gaming Chair - Java Edition @ £374.99 inc VAT

Premium Made in German Hybrid upholstery, Classy Java fabric colour, Outstanding ergonomics

Only £374.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs HERO Gaming Chair - Java Edition @ £399.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/noblechairs-HERO-Gaming-Chair-Java-Edition-GC-02P-NC.html

Only £399.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
I've been waiting for a fabric Noblechair to arrive - stuck in an order for a Hero - let you know my thoughts when it arrives tomorrow!

Soldato

Its a beautiful chair, the third gaming chair I've owned and build quality is on another level in comparison to the others. Looks gorgeous, comfortable, easy to assemble and feels great, I'm really happy with it.

It's not a fabric though is it? It's still a form of PU?

Yeah, reading comprehension fail on my part before ordering, I was expecting fabric but it its indeed PU. Having said that, it is nowhere near as 'sticky' as other PU chairs I've owned.

Associate
I’ve got two of these chairs in leather
I bought one for work and it was so good I bought a second for home - trust me save up and treat yourself guys because the amount of hours you’ll spend in it you’ll get your money’s worth and keep you posture and back perfect, you can tailor this chair to fit you like a sock

Associate
Its a beautiful chair, the third gaming chair I've owned and build quality is on another level in comparison to the others. Looks gorgeous, comfortable, easy to assemble and feels great, I'm really happy with it.

Yeah, reading comprehension fail on my part before ordering, I was expecting fabric but it its indeed PU. Having said that, it is nowhere near as 'sticky' as other PU chairs I've owned.

Glad you cleared up the fabric part because if it was all fabric i would have bought it.... the cat destroys anything leather or cheaper alternatives so cant go that route.

Back
Top Bottom