** New - IRC/Discord Chat 2021 **

Permabanned
4Nr73bB.jpg

In recent events - OcUK was down for over 24 hours in total over the last few days - nobody could chat about stuff. Both servers below are hosted external to OcUK and not affiliated with OcUK at all. Come chat about anything and everything.

Cross compatible for all devices, works on mobile, tablets, desktops and all operating systems with a standard browser. The below web app is hosted on two completely different servers so one will always be working! Unless I need to do updates or config changes of course!

There are two brand new themes customised by me for both public and private mode to match OcUK the styles - yep you guessed it! OcUK-Blue-Theme and OcUK-Dark-Theme! Go to your settings to enable them.

Public Mode(This has now ended)
This connects in public mode, all chats are logged and once you disconnect you will have to re-connect again. This is monitored to decrease spam and you have the potential to be kicked and perma banned. Just stick your forum nick in the "Nick" box as per screenshot below then click connect.

jikfnQK.png

...Or if you prefer use your own IRC Client as pointed out by Steeps post 2, you can connect with the following details;
Server: irc.freenode.net (Closed)
Channel: #overclockers-uk (Closed)

Private Mode (This has now ended)
The private server has been removed, you must connect to it either via your own client or by the public client.

Toms Discord Server
If you want to join Toms Discord server instead of the old IRC style room then come on in.
https://discord.gg/fsWSjhM9QY

Just visit one of the links above weather depends on which server you want to connect too. Any questions just ask!

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I had a look...there are some usernames and no messages / posts. Unless.... the 2 googlebots that came in and left shortly after were meant to be meaningful

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I get it now. Tis after midnight here. So Alien Whale 1 gotta go chase some stone-alone-n-boney abalone off the lower unicornipony trail till dawn. Thx for your help.

Back
Top Bottom