New Peugeot 206 - where to buy

Associate
Hi,

Bit of a random question this, my mother-in-law wants to replace her aging Peugeot 206 with a...Peugeot 206.

Apparently she asked in her local Peugeot garage and they said that the 206 had been replaced with the 207. She doesn't like the 207 much, so my missus has tasked me with finding her somewhere where she can buy a new 206, if such a thing actually exists :)

Anyways, I am a complete noob when it comes to cars, I've used streetcar for years and never actually bought a new car myself, so don't have a clue even where to start looking, so any help from the good folk of HMS OcUK would be much appreciated! :D

Cheers,

Fred

TS7

TS7

Soldato
I'm almost certain I've seen an 08' 206!

If they don't make new ones you can't get a new one.

- Autotrader
- Pistonheads
- Local paper

and going around the local garages would be your best option.

Soldato
There was a PUG 206+ available for a while, with a poxy 1.4 engine, think that stopped production in 2008 as RHD, but is available to the core european market as LHD only.

Last edited:
Soldato
Might I suggest she give the new Fiesta a try, a million times better than the PUG 206 in almost every possible way.

I will add this bit as well, my ex had a 206 2.0 Diesel, absolutely hate driving it, the new Fiesta handled better, had better performance and felt much more spacious, It didnt make me feel like a sardine in a sardine tin!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom