New pics of my Pulsar GTI-R. (Sunlight & Sunset)

Soldato
OP
Yeah I would be upset if it took that long to get to 100 lol

Even changing the exhaust and filter for something free flowing makes a huge difference to the way these cars pull through the revs. That alone would knock a second or two off that time.

I'm waiting for someone to organise a day at brunters or the like with timing gear so I can set some personal times. Otherwise 0-100 is pure guess work or with a stop watch which isn’t accurate enough.

Thanks for the comments everyone. They do have a peculiar charm!

Soldato
Very nice...Am I imagining it or did you have some custom paintjob on it, black with flakes of a different colour in there? Looks almost dark purple in with the black.

Soldato
Come to think of it, wasn't this car for sale on GTIROC?

I'm sure I've seen a photo of it parked in a street on the forum with the for sale details. Only ask becuase I remember the wheels and the purple tinge - although you couldn't quite make it out in the pics.

Might be complete tosh but I recognise it.

Soldato
OP
Noooo she has never been for sale while I have owned it, and yes it does have a purple to black effect on the front. As far as I know i'm the only owner with that effect as it was done by my neighbour on a whim while I was getting him to sort a rust bubble

Soldato
Very nice mate, always had a soft spot for the GTiR
and RESPECT on it revving to 8200, thats impressive for a non-vtec unit. Doesnt the power trail off way before then or does it have a big mofo turbo? And a big mofo exhuast to keep up!? :D

To be honest, Im tempted to get one next, ticks all the boxes on my wish list :)

Soldato
OP
The power peaks about 6800rpm, after that your better changing gear. With a bigger turbo it would probably be more useful, but mines only standard so I never bother taking it past 7000-7500

Back
Top Bottom