Poll: New poll on who you will vote for?

Who?

• Labour

Votes: 76 10.0%
  • Conservative

Votes: 286 37.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 324 42.6%
  • Other

Votes: 75 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I think Labour will be delighted with the upsurge in the probable Lib vote and I fear they will benefit from it.
Gordon Brown was definitely trying to get off with Nick Clegg the other night, realising his popularity increase and a few hand shandies round the back of Whitehall could create a timely ally.

Man of Honour
I will never ever vote Conservative. I remember how bad this country was under them last time. You think it's bad now, this is nothing compared to how it was.

For me, I was considerably better off under the tories last time than I am now. Different for everyone though granted.

Man of Honour
I think Labour will be delighted with the upsurge in the probable Lib vote and I fear they will benefit from it.

I suspect you are right, I dont think it was too much of a coincedence that Brown almost solely targetted Cameron on the debate. I think the Labour viewpoint is if people wont vote Labour, then lets get them to at least vote Lib rather than Conservative as that is more beneficial to us.

Soldato
libdem = we will get the euro, an amnesty on illegal immigrants and no independent nuclear deterrent.

just that alone is a NO NO for me!

Soldato
I will never ever vote Conservative. I remember how bad this country was under them last time. You think it's bad now, this is nothing compared to how it was.

really? its got so much worse under Labour(the nanny authoritarian state)

Soldato
libdem = we will get the euro, an amnesty on illegal immigrants and no independent nuclear deterrent.

just that alone is a NO NO for me!

Exactly and then all the people who voted lib dem will realise what idiots they are. Most of them do not have a clue about the lib dem policies which makes me dislike democracy.

Soldato
really? its got so much worse under Labour(the nanny authoritarian state)
At a guess, it will be some mining/industry/poll tax/union thing. Where Tories were completely 100% to blame. Oh no. Wait.

Exactly and then all the people who voted lib dem will realise what idiots they are. Most of them do not have a clue about the lib dem policies which makes me dislike democracy.
I highly doubt they will realise ;)

Soldato
well I think I've become so disillusioned with the system and two major parties that at least voting lib dem will shake them all up. We need a massive change in this country, not just the other side of the same old bad penny.

Soldato
well I think I've become so disillusioned with the system and two major parties that at least voting lib dem will shake them all up. We need a massive change in this country, not just the other side of the same old bad penny.

So you are willing to wreck the country and its heritage to shake up the other parties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom