Poll: New poll on who you will vote for?

Who?

• Labour

Votes: 76 10.0%
  • Conservative

Votes: 286 37.6%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 324 42.6%
  • Other

Votes: 75 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
well I think I've become so disillusioned with the system and two major parties that at least voting lib dem will shake them all up. We need a massive change in this country, not just the other side of the same old bad penny.
So massive change being continue to give Labour the power? Or, worst case (if Lib Dem get in) surrendering all power to the EU?

Soldato
Exactly and then all the people who voted lib dem will realise what idiots they are. Most of them do not have a clue about the lib dem policies which makes me dislike democracy.

Only its not democracy, it is a media induced popularity contest. This election is turning out to have more in common with Xfactor and Britains got Talent that a democratic election process I'm afraid.

daz

daz

Soldato
spendmoraiseta.jpg

Man of Honour
Exactly and then all the people who voted lib dem will realise what idiots they are. Most of them do not have a clue about the lib dem policies which makes me dislike democracy.

Something that might confirm your theory is that since the debate Clegg is on a higher plane, that's simply because he's a nice bloke and nothing to do with his policies as I for one can't remember any of the policies debated the other night, most won't be able to either I'd guess.
Voting for a nice bloke is daft.

Associate
I can't believe how many people are voting for Lib Dem... Sure their leader is a good speaker and did well in that TV debate but their policies are utter **** and generally give the impression that they don't know the consequences of what they want to do... but that's fine... they'll still get votes from people who don't look any deeper than the nice shiny paint

Soldato
I can't believe how many people are voting for Lib Dem... Sure their leader is a good speaker and did well in that TV debate but their policies are utter **** and generally give the impression that they don't know the consequences of what they want to do... but that's fine... they'll still get votes from people who don't look any deeper than the nice shiny paint
If you're bored, search on twitter for Nick Clegg tweets. Don't have firearms nearby.

Soldato
I believe that we need a change at the top, even if its just to give labour the kick-up the arse they need to sort themselves out.

Certain policies are putting me off both the conervatives (economy and health) and lib dems (nuclear!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom