** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Soldato
Seems OCUK are lagging behind with the new Meshify 2, I had to go to a competitor and although shipping took a while, its current sat on my desk

Looking at other competition it seems to just be in stock at 1 competitor so I'll probably wait until new year to see what prices are like then as I'm not in a rush

Associate
Hey guys I'm looking at buying the Cooler Master MM710 mouse and I see that its had quite a nice price drop over on OCUK, does anyone know if these are from the old batch that people were having trouble with last year or are they the newer batches? I am told the old MM710's came in a full purple box whereas the newer ones come in a majority black box with purple edges. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Associate
Does anyone know if the 5600x is actually in stock at the moment, the web page says 10+
After reading through this thread, just a bit worried that this is looking like the 3080 fiasco with order saying order received not despatched yet.

Caporegime
@Gibbo Any chance of offers for the GRAPHICS CARD COOLING BUNDLE KRAKEN X53 + KRAKEN G12 CPU ADAPTER - BLACK? My GPU fans are yet again faulty, and rather than send the RTX 2070 back yet again, i'd love to fit this set up to the card, but the price is very high still

Cheers :)

Associate
so last night I added a tiachi rx 5700xt to my basket ready for this morning to process order. it was £560 roughly but you raised price £100 overnight. disgusted. that is scalping behaviour and has just cost you a sale and a customer

Associate
How do i get a hold of anyone @ overclockers regarding an order ive placed as no one is answering the phone & ive sent 3 webnotes and still no replies, im fuming tbh

Back
Top Bottom