** NEW PRODUCTS ARRIVED AT OcUK!! **

Associate
Do you know if the UK is getting the RT-AX89X from Asus and if so are you going to be selling it?

Also will you be stocking the Seasonic Connect PSUs??

Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys I'm looking at buying the Cooler Master MM710 mouse and I see that its had quite a nice price drop over on OCUK, does anyone know if these are from the old batch that people were having trouble with last year or are they the newer batches? I am told the old MM710's came in a full purple box whereas the newer ones come in a majority black box with purple edges. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Associate
Hey guys,

new to the forums and was wondering if there’s any info on Zephyrus G14, I ordered the Ryzen 4700HS 1650ti Model from asus, but cancelled it from there and will be doing it from overclockers instead, I may go for a higher spec version however if they look like they’ll be in stock sooner?
Thanks

Associate
I think maybe you are joking, haha? ;)

But if not the big blue button at the top which says NEW. :D

Just taken a look at the home page out of interest, and it isn't there (at least for me)

The only place I can see new products is that SOME of the categories have new products listed as a search option in the finder section.

Just saying, in case you have a different home page than some of us!

Back
Top Bottom