** NEW SAMSUNG ODYSSEY G7/G9 MONITORS 27-49" AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

Associate
Hi, I was one of the first to order this monitor and cancel it due to the problems. I have noticed that most websites even Currys are showing stock of 10 or more. My question is does this monitor still have major problems ie: flickering. If its fine then I may purchase it. Purchased an Acer Predator X34P in July but am willing to sell it and replace with the Samsung. Thank you for your help.

Associate
Finally gave up on a G9 due to the stock and quality issues.

Went for an LG38GN instead - ordered and arrived within 24 hours and very pleased so far.

Might look at the G9 or Samsung equivalent in a few years.

Associate
Hi, I was one of the first to order this monitor and cancel it due to the problems. I have noticed that most websites even Currys are showing stock of 10 or more. My question is does this monitor still have major problems ie: flickering. If its fine then I may purchase it. Purchased an Acer Predator X34P in July but am willing to sell it and replace with the Samsung. Thank you for your help.
I forgot to mention I am thinking of ordering the Samsung Odyssey G7 32 inch if all is well.

Associate
I have no idea how or why they declare them as in stock!

I'm starting to think I've got more chance of getting a 3080 now :D

It’s amazing how all this stuff is just mass produced out of China and made mostly from plastic, yet so hard to just buy. In the case of the G9 it’s just incompetence and in the case of the 3080 it’s pure sales strategy!

They both just cancel themselves out after a while and people just give up and don’t upgrade.

I hope AMD and the new consoles can even the score dramatically and shift the power back to the consumer.

Associate
Finally gave up on a G9 due to the stock and quality issues.

Went for an LG38GN instead - ordered and arrived within 24 hours and very pleased so far.

Might look at the G9 or Samsung equivalent in a few years.

What’s the quality like on a high end LG? Some reviews say it’s bad. Some reviewers say it’s good. Hard to judge.

Associate
Hi guys, been trying to find out whether my G7 is FA01 or FA02 but I can't find it anywhere.

Here's a picture of the numbers where, according to what I read, FA model should be:
SNuRZLR
https://imgur.com/gallery/SNuRZLR

Associate
Not sure if this has been spoken about before but my 32 G7 is showing up in Nvidia control panel as not certifed as G-SYNC compatible. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution?

On latest Drivers

Associate
Not sure if this has been spoken about before but my 32 G7 is showing up in Nvidia control panel as not certifed as G-SYNC compatible. Anyone else have this issue or know a solution?

On latest Drivers
Seems to have only popped up on the latest drivers weirdly. Still says its certified on their website though and Gsync still works the same as it always has, at least on my end.

Soldato
Seems to have only popped up on the latest drivers weirdly. Still says its certified on their website though and Gsync still works the same as it always has, at least on my end.

Out of curiosity on the nvidia control panel under g sync have you got the option ticked or unticked where it says "3. Enable settings for the selected display model" ? Does leaving it unticked still enable gsync?

Back
Top Bottom