New Spurs Shirt!

Man of Honour
OP
Stag said:
Will be interesting to see how accurate that prediction is of the new shirt. However the new badge looks like this:

badge1.jpg

Source? I think that is their original design from the early 20s.. could be wrong.

Permabanned
Bah *swoosh* over mah head

Sorry :o

Edit* Did you give Big Kev a cuddle the other week :) Is he big n cuddley? :D

Soldato
Nah. I'm there for all the home games so I guess we might in the end. I'm there with a few mates so they might think its a bit odd meeting up with some bloke of the internet!

I did see Maxwell from BB again. He gave my mate an odd smile as if he thought he was really famous!

Permabanned
Bah maxwell some **** said i looked like him the other day :o

Tell them your meeting a blonde 18 year old with big norks
then out pops Kev the ultimate net babe :D

Soldato
I think they would rip it out of me more for meeting a bird of the net!! One of the lads is my boss to, so work wouldn't be fun!

We are amazing at taking threads off topic!

I actually like the retro styling of that shirt, however it will still have a chicken and a ball on it! I have images of the new Arsenal shirt but I can't post them, for fear that the Arsenal legal team will force them to be removed.

Associate
Gooner14 said:
Is this to Celebrate the award they have won this season?? :p

They've won the 'Shortest Season Ever' trophy having wrapped it up by gallantly losing to Leicester City in the third round of the FA Cup.

This means their season will read like this:

League: 38 games
FA Cup: 1 game
Carling Cup: 1 game
Champions League: 0 games
UEFA Cup: 0 games
InterToto: 0 games

Total: 40 games

40 games! The lowest possible total for a Premiership club and one that has not been achieved before.

Well done Spurs. :D

oh dear how things change in a few days eh Gooner, nice of you to join us! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom